Monday, February 13, 2012

Seth at Work

I have been battling some sort of gunk for nearly a week now.  It has knocked me for a loop, that is for sure.  Just when I think I have it licked, I will relapse again.  Yesterday afternoon, out of the blue, I started running a fever, so it was like, "Here we go again."

My sweet hubby decided today that I needed a day of rest, so he took Biz to school and then packed Seth up and took him to work with him, which delighted Seth to no end.  Thankfully, Eric had a light work day, and his office environment is very conducive to the occasional visit of an extra little worker.

Eric sent me pictures of Seth's work space for the day.  He also sent a report that Seth has been reading books, played some computer, and is now taking a break and watching Despicable Me in his fort.  He will want to go to work with Daddy everyday.


Seth's work fort


Looks like he is staying busy and is quite content.


I am happy to report that I have gotten some much needed rest this morning (I woke up at 10:15!!!  a very rare treat.).  I am feeling better right now and hopefully, the extra rest will do the trick.

1 comment:

Kasey Jo said...

I love this! What a sweet husband Eric is. There have been many times that I wish Heath could have taken one or both boys to work with them. I can see it now, one in the job trailer using markers on blueprints, another out on the site with a hard hat. Oh, dear. Maybe not. :)
Love seeing the pictures of the boys, and although I'm not a UK fan, glad to see Eric's streak is over. Hugs to all the Workmans!