I know it is so unlike me, but I forgot our camera when we home to Kentucky last week. But what I wouldn't have given to have had it, or better yet, our video camera, on Saturday when Caleb started showing off his mad skills while riding the tube on the lake. Now that is a shot I would love to have captured!
Unkie Dew and Miss Ticia joined us on the lake on Saturday along with Memaw and Pepaw. Although the sun refused to shine and we did some rain boating, we couldn't keep Caleb, Eric, and Drew out of the water. No chance of that. They were tubing all over the place. Unkie Dew also rode the wake board for a bit. After his ride, Caleb took a turn in the tube.
Now, this is where I NEEDED my camera. Caleb was bouncing along in the tube having a good ole time. Then suddenly, he rose to his feet, stood up in the tube, and began "wake boarding" in the tube. It was the funniest thing! And he kept his balance at that! He had his little arms out in front of him helping him to balance, as he had seen Drew do. He had the serious, concentration face on, as well. He rode for a quite awhile in his "big boy tuber" stance. It was hilarious!
Once he got back in the boat after the ride, with the slyest little smile on his face, he asked, "What was everybody cheering about?"
Luckily, I am sure on the next lake trip, I will get to have that picture I want. And then some. I just have to remember my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment