Brace yourself for some hardcore parental doting!
Caleb got his first progress report from school today and I just had to share it. More for the equally doting grandparents, aunties, and other family members who check in with this blog and are required by blood to beam with pride over every little milestone, big or small, that their Biz and Sethie reach. Biz is loving preschool and was very sad that he had to miss class on Tuesday due to nasty ole strep throat. He was very concerned that his classmates, especially Jake, would be worried about him since he wasn't at school. I reassured him that I had called his teacher and she would inform his friends of his whereabouts. Minds were at ease.
His academic progress and social skills are right on target and Mrs. Cindy's comments were:
"What a delight Caleb is to have in class. He is eager and very happy! He is a very energetic boy and loves to play with everyone. He gets along well with others. He has a wonderful sense of humor and enjoys having fun. In my 9 + years of teaching, I have never seen a child who loved the workshop center (tools)/building blocks as much as Caleb."
Our little guy is growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment