Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An Ode to Kristin

Kristin Davis loves me.

And I have proof.




She not only invites us over to eat Christmas cookies.  She invites us over to DECORATE Christmas cookies.

With sprinkles and everything. 

Including HOMEMADE frosting.




And yes, she does know how energetic and "lively" my boys can be.

She knows that quite well.





She also knows that I have little patience with festive cookie baking and crafty decorating.

It is not my gifting.  She knows this.

She knows it is her gifting and she chooses to share it with the me and my boys.  At her house. 



Because she knows all will have a great time. 

Kitchen messes rarely freak her out. 

Too badly.





Yes, Kristin Davis loves me.  And my boys.



And we are grateful!























P.S.  I love her, too!

And her sweet and energetic boys.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awwww! You are so sweet. We love getting together with you and your boys and having cookies just makes it even better!