I think one of the most overused words in the English language is amazing. You hear its use all the time to describe things like cupcakes, new boots, or a cup of coffee. Are those things truly AMAZING? Do those things truly cause great wonder and astonishment? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a great treat, but can an inanimate object really AMAZE me?
All this to say, I do not use that word lightly.
All this to say, I do not use that word lightly.
However, I must declare that wonderful teachers ARE amazing! I have the utmost respect for them and for ALL they do. Their ability to use their skills and giftings each day, with enthusiasm, to motivate children to learn is AMAZING.
And on that note, have I mentioned lately how much we love Caleb's teacher, Mrs. Franklin?!
Well, we do and we are very grateful that we have been blessed with her this school year.
Mrs. Franklin IS amazing!
We prayed for a wonderful, Godly teacher for Caleb, and we are
thankful, thankful, thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment