That was Biz's time during the school's mile run a couple of weeks ago. Wow! I was so impressed. However, I would have been impressed if he had completed his run in 85:3. (Mommas don't really care about the numbers.) But Eric assured me that 8:53 was quite a speedy run for the little guy. I guess rarely sitting still is key to his training regimen.
And they're off!!
Biz ran the entire mile without stopping, which was the most impressive part for me.
Down the home stretch
(Yes, I got so caught up in the action that I forgot to zoom in on these pictures, so you could really see the determination on his face. Sorry. It was really awesome.)
He did not come in first, but it was all good. He was quite satisfied with finishing third in his class.
And so were his fans!
What a great run, Mrs. Genoble's Class!!












No comments:
Post a Comment