Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pooh Bear Belly

One of the things I love most about Seth's age is the physique that goes along with it, or at least with my boys. More specifically, I am talking about that bulging, impossible not to kiss, Pooh Bear belly. Caleb had it, as well, and I was so sad when he lost that adorable, pudgy little belly. So, I am savoring every raspberry I blow, every tickle, and every yummy kiss I can give to Seth's belly.

And Seth's big belly has not escaped the attention of his big brother, either. Caleb loves to tickle him and blow raspberries, too. The other day we were all playing around on the couch and Caleb announced,
"Seth's going to have a baby. See, look at his belly." I guess we will have to have that ole "birds and bees" talk sooner than we anticipated.




Here is one of the best belly comparisons that I could find between the boys. Sethie is on the left and Biz in on the right.


Seth looks to be the clear winner here.



No comments: